***first post happy dance***
What is this blog all about? Photos. Videos. Places. Life. Thinky thoughts. Rando Abrev’s. Sharing life with people I love. Please join me in my ash-ventures.
I’m Ashley. piccolo player. picture taker. lover of art and good food. lover of city life and nature alike. professional queso chugger. displaced Austinite living in NYC. Music maker; not a baker…but will likely try anyway. 28; feeling great.
Working list of”rules” I live by:
- Carpe Tacos.
- Be Kind.
- Love deeply.
- Get up and move. Don’t sit still too long!
- If you’re staring at your watch …you’re doing [insert activity] wrong.
- Splurge on little luxuries every now and then. Treat yo’ self.
- Make a list and cross shit off of it.
- Get up early because it’s the best.
- Be attuned and aware but not too sensitive.
- Take your love and your passion and schmear it all around like nutella on a crepe or scallion cream cheese on a bagel. ack.
- Be who you are in all its weirdness. (If you encounter a jerk out there in the wild repeat rules 1. and 2. ad nauseam).
- There’s more to you than you think. There’s more love. There’s more hope. There’s more drive and grit. And, there’s definitely more sarcasm.
- Make poop jokes but keep it profesh.
- Don’t let one aspect of your life determine your entire sense of self. Be confident and ‘umble.
- Create always. Create opportunities. Create adventures. Create happiness. Create each moment. Time is your medium; mold it and shape it as you wish.
- Look up.
- Be incredibly, stupidly, outrageously silly. Make people laugh. (refer to rule 13. when in a bind).
- Plan but be spontaneous. Say “Yes” more often than “No.”
- Be open.
- Drink margaritas.